Do any of these apply to you?
• have end stage renal (kidney) disease • currently receiving dialysis
• diagnosed with kidney disease that may require dialysis
IF YES - you do not qualify for a Medicare Supplement (also called Medigap) unless you are eligible to apply under Guaranteed Issue or Open Enrollment.
IF NO - proceed to next set of questions.
Within the past two years, has a medical professional recommended or discussed as a treatment option, any of the following that has NOT been completed:
• hospital admittance as an inpatient • organ transplant • back or spine surgery
• joint replacement • surgery for cancer • heart surgery • vascular surgery ?
IF YES - you do not qualify unless you are eligible to apply under Guaranteed Issue or
IF NO - YOU QUALIFY ! (yes you qualify but this is just the start on getting a better rate)
If you get past these questions (below) with all being a "NO", then click HERE FOR INSTANT QUOTES and run your instant quote for a Medicare Supplement (Medigap)!
See a better rate, then apply!
If any of these questions (1-10) are "YES" then you would not qualify to apply
with this company
(If this is the case, call us as we have several others that have great rates as well with fewer health questions)
1. Are you currently confined to a wheelchair or any motorized mobility device?
2. Are you currently hospitalized, confined to a bed, in a nursing home or
assisted living facility?
3. Are you currently receiving any occupational, speech or physical therapy?
4. Have you been advised by a medical professional to have treatment, further
diagnostic evaluation, diagnostic testing, follow up visits or any surgery that
has not been performed?
5. At any time have you been medically diagnosed with, treated for, or had
surgery for any of the following:
A. Chronic kidney disease, kidney failure, or kidney disease requiring dialysis?
B. Emphysema, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), any other
chronic pulmonary disorder or any cardio-pulmonary disorder requiring
C. Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia or any other cognitive disorder?
D. Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
(Lou Gehrig’s Disease)?
E. Systemic Lupus, scleroderma or myasthenia gravis?
F. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS Related Complex
G. An organ transplant or been advised to have an organ transplant (excluding
H. Chronic hepatitis or cirrhosis?
I. Osteoporosis with fractures?
6. *Do you have diabetes in addition to any of the following: retinopathy,
neuropathy, peripheral artery disease, peripheral venous thrombotic
disease, any heart disorder (including hypertension/high blood pressure),
stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA) or kidney disease?
7. Do you have an implanted cardiac defibrillator?
8. Within the past two years, have you been treated for, or been advised by a
physician to have treatment for:
A. Coronary artery disease, angina, heart attack, cardiac angioplasty,
bypass surgery or stent placement?
B. Cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, aortic or cardiac aneurysm,
peripheral artery disease, peripheral venous thrombotic disease, vascular
angioplasty, endarterectomy, carotid artery disease, any heart or heart
valve disorder, atrial fibrillation, other heart rhythm disorder, or
implantation of a pacemaker?
C. Alcoholism or drug abuse?
D. Any mental or nervous disorder requiring treatment (including hospital
confinement) by a psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor or therapist?
E. Internal cancer, lymphoma or melanoma?
F. A stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)?
G. Degenerative bone disease, spinal stenosis, rheumatoid arthritis,
psoriatic arthritis, arthritis that restricts mobility or have you been
advised to have a joint replacement?
9. Have you been advised by a medical professional that surgery may be
required within the next 12 months for cataracts?
10. Have you been hospital confined three or more times in the past two years
for a same or similar condition?
We have several other Companies that have great rates as well AND they have fewer health questions which makes them easier to qualify with.
When you apply for a Medicare Supplement (Medigap Plan) to replace one that you now have, and you answer all of the application questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge & belief, then if they approve you they can't impose pre-existing condition waiting periods on you and they must fully cover you from day one of your new policy. So if they don't ask, and you don't tell (volunteer information), once they approve you then they must fully cover you regardless of the condition.
Seniors Information Services
PO Box 4716, Lago Vista, TX 78645-0054
Copyright © 2019 - All Rights Reserved.
Robert "Dan" Hash, Texas Licensed since 04/2004